Pastie Making Workshop! Make your own pasties with "The Pastie Guy" himself!
Come learn how to make your own professional pasties and find out why people say that "The best dressed breasts wear Randy's pasties". **No nudity required**
A. Randy Johnson (AKA "The Pastie Guy") has made well over 3,500 pairs of pasties for Bay Area Burlesque Stars since he started in 2007. If you've been to a burlesque show in the Bay Area in the past few years, chances are you've seen his work and didn't even know it!
The workshop will be broken into two parts: Lecture & a crafting session.
In the LECTURE you will learn:
- How to make pasties from scratch.
- Where to get materials.
- How to create flat patterns for shapes that look good in 3D!
- Tricks for making pasties look uniform.
- Several techniques for adding tassels.
- Ways to embellish pasties and tassels.
- Techniques for making rhinestone pasties (rhinestones not provided).
In the CRAFTING portion you will:
- Cut out, glue, and sew your own "blanks."
- Add tassels (provided or bring your own).
- Embellish your pasties (Sequins provided! Or feel free to bring rhinesones, fabric, fringe, etc)
You will be provided with all the materials you need to make one pair of pasties: Patterns, base/liner materials, use of a hot glue gun/sewing maching, tassels, and sequin tape.
INSTRUCTOR: A. Randy Johnson (The Pastie Guy)
DATE/TIME:Saturday, October 29th, 2011, 1-4pm
LOCATION: Bombshell Betty's, 715 Jordan St, Suite 201, @ 5th Street, San Francisco
REGISTRATION: This unique workshop is only $45 for general enrollment. Pre-registration is required and space is limited, so please register early to be guaranteed a spot in the workshop. Register online with your credit card or Paypal account by clicking the link below or contact Bombshell Betty for additional registration options.