Valentine's Day comes and goes, but romance should last all year long!
Keep the romance going and ignite your own sensual spark with this fun and informative Sensual Striptease Workshop for private performances at home. This class will help you bring out your inner seductress, focusing on sensuality and physical carnality.
This is NOT my usual burlesque class! We will NOT be focusing on techniques for performing on stage.
This special workshop will focus on techniques for performing an erotic show for your lover in your own home, using the furniture and space available. (However, if you do perform on stage, this class will help you to express a raw, earthy sensuality in your acts.)
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to set the scene for adventure in familiar surroundings.
- Getting yourself into the mood and how to overcome "stage fright" or feelings of shyness.
- How to transition from a normal "date night" or a quiet evening at home into seductive play time without any awkwardness.
- How to confidently strip out of street clothes and your own lingerie.
- Sensual and seductive dance moves designed to mesmerize your partner and build anticipation.
- Poses and movements that will automatically show off your assets and minimize what you want to hide, creating flattering, sexy lines to draw your lover's eyes.
- How to use eye contact to build the intimacy during your at-home performance, plus when and why you should NOT make eye contact.
- How to incorporate "tease and denial" techniques to turn your erotic show into extended foreplay.
- Sensual boa and stocking techniques specifically aimed at seduction and erotic play.
NO previous dance experience required!
You do NOT need to know how to create or remember choreography!
You do NOT need any crafting or costuming skills!
Just bring a sense of adventure and a willingness to try new things!
BONUS BURLESQUE GIFT BAG! (A $50 value!) All participants will receive a gift bag including:
- A feather boa
- Sequin burlesque pasties
- Black sheer stockings
DATE/TIME: Saturday, February 16, 3-6pm
LOCATION: The private location in San Francisco's Richmond district will be provided to participants after registration.
Want to give this class as a Valentine's Day gift? Printable gift certificates are perfect for that last minute gift!
Have a party coming up that you'd like to be unforgettable? This workshop is also available for private groups for birthday, bachelorette and other parties. Contact me for details!
Bombshell Betty Dance maintains that it is the responsibility of the registrant to determine whether they will be able to attend all the classes in the session or workshop they are enrolling in at the time of purchase. Please notethat there will be no refund or prorate for unattended classes.Read the Bombshell Betty Dance terms and policies. All classes are for persons 18+ ONLY.
***All photos on this page by Alex Akamine***